Featured Link

Apr 2, 2011

11 So tell me, is it easy to follow Jesus


Mr. Matthew vs Mr. Paul

The Gospel of Matthew says:
That following Jesus will be easy.



Hold on!

In the New Testament letter 2 Timothy, by Paul, Paul writes (mid first century):
That every believer will be persecuted.


Jesus says that it’s easy to follow him

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest, 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


But Paul says it's a hardship to follow Jesus

2 Timothy Everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

Recap: Jesus and Paul send opposing messages. Thus Matthew vs Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment