Featured Link

Jul 8, 2011

46 Did Jesus say he came to judge the world (1)


Now Mr. John vs Mr. John

The Gospel of John says:
That Jesus came to this world to judge it.

 Wait a minute!

 The Gospel of John says:
 That Jesus came not to this world to judge it.


Jesus says that he came to this world to judge

John 9:39 Jesus said, "I came to this world to judge, so that the blind should see and those who see should become blind."

John 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.


But then Jesus says he did not come to judge! In fact he says that judgment is for only the Last Day

John 12:47 If people hear my message and do not obey it, I will not judge them. I came, not to judge the world, but to save it. 48 Those who reject me and do not accept my message have one who will judge them. The words I have spoken will be their judge on the last day!

Thus John vs John.

Related post:
79 Did Jesus say he came to judge the world (2) 

No comments:

Post a Comment