Featured Link

Jul 1, 2011

42 Does God ever get tired or weary

Mr. Isaiah vs Mr. Isaiah

In the Old Testament, Isaiah the prophet teaches:
That God never grows tired.


Hold on there!

Isaiah also says:
That God sometimes grows

                     weary.




Isaiah says God never gets weary or tired of anything

Isaiah 40:28 The LORD is the everlasting God; he created all the world. He never grows tired or weary. No one understands his thoughts.


But, uh, Isaiah says God is really tired of some things, too 

Isaiah 1:14 I hate your New Moon Festivals and holy days; they are a burden that I am tired of bearing.

Isaiah 43:24 You didn't buy incense for me or satisfy me with the fat of your animals. Instead you burdened me with your sins; you wore me out with the wrongs you have omitted.

Thus Isaiah vs Isaiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment