Featured Link

Sep 1, 2011

60 Did Adam, Eve, and God pass the buck

Adam, Eve, and the Lord were all enticed. And all three passed the buck.

Adam was lured and passed the buck

Genesis 3:12 The man answered, "The woman you put here with me gave me the fruit, and I ate it."

Eve was tempted and passed the buck

Genesis 3:13 The LORD God asked the woman, "Why did you do this?" She replied, "The snake tricked me into eating it."

The Lord was enticed and passed the buck

Job 2:3 The LORD said [to Satan], "[Job] still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Recap: Adam and Eve yielded to temptation, and so God blamed them for it and punished them. But when God fell into temptation, God took no blame for it and got off scot-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment