Featured Link

Mar 6, 2011

05 Will God terrorize his people if they go astray







The Old Testament Book of Leviticus says that the Lord will bring sudden terror on his people if they reject his blessings

Leviticus 26:14 But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring upon you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and drain away your life.

Recap: God offered them good harvests in exchange for their obedience. However, for their disobedience God will unleash sudden terror on them. That’s some contract.

Related post:
02 Will you face doom if you shrink back from Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment